Welcome to Handmade by Haylee! Here you can find all kinds of items for mom and baby! All items are available to be tailored to exactly what you want! PLEASE be sure to look at ALL the Older Posts!!! And if you don't find what you are looking for, ask me and I might be able to make it. If you'd like to order email me at hayleeg06@gmail.com

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Custom costumes and dresses for the holidays!

Now I'm offering Custom Costumes and dresses just in time for the holiday season! Great for gifts this coming Christmas!
  Last month a friend of mine went to Disney World and had me make this belle dress for her baby girl. Can be customized for any size and any princess.



 Also my friends sister wanted a Prince Charming costume for her little one for the same Disney World trip and here is the final result. Along with prince costumes any super hero can be done.


 Harry Potter Dog costumes




No comments:

Post a Comment